Monday 3 November 2014

Article From Pro golfer Nick Bradley

Two years ago I turned 40 and I made a conscious decision to look after the health of myself and consequently my family and friends health too. Qivana, lead by the best Scientific Health doctors the the World, including our Noble Prize winning research is the most innovative all Natural Wellness company on the planet. Unlike almost every other natural wellness company, ALL of Qivana’s products are scientifically validated comprised of double blind studies with over 30 years of combined research. I promise you, Qivana is health……….Innovated!
I wanted to put a stop to the endless search of what was really good for me then by chance I became introduced to Qivana owner Rodney James. When Rodney explained the ethos and mission of the company I became intrigued and flew out to meet the owners, learn about their science and the long term ideals of their business.
For the first time ever………. I had found a company that can organised your health into easy systems! Here;s a very brief run down……..
  • The Metabolic: Weight management – Muscle recovery and lean tissue nourishment – Complete balance meal replacement. Designed by Dr. Donald Layman, the leading authority on human Metabolism in the World.
  • The Qore: The only guaranteed Pro Biotic in the World – Anti Inflammatory – Raised energy and focus but with NO spiking in blood sugar.
  • The PRIME: Our Noble prize winning product – If you have HIGH BLOOD pressure PRIME is the natural solution for you – Nitric Oxide in the body depletes by 50% when you hit 40 as a result your veins shrink, harden and LESS blood flow is possible. PRIME dilates the blood vessels using Nitric Oxide increasing blood flow to critical extremities of the body. Each box comes with a before and after testing kit.
In my community I have 11 Gold Medal Olympians, Champions Tour golf Rocco Mediate, David Leadbetter, New England Patriots footballers and Nascar Drivers all using the Qivana Health Systems. So the question is……..why not you?
Take control of your health with the most simplistic, natural and scientific systems available.

No comments:

Post a Comment